The Academic Achievement Degree is awarded to students who complete a minimum of 26 credits to include the following:
- Bible - 4 credits*
- Math - 4 credits
- Social Studies - 4 credits
- Physical Education - 1 credits
- Foreign Language - 2 credits**
- Technology - 1 credit
- English - 4 credits
- Science - 4 credits
- Fine Arts - 1 credit
- Speech - .5 credit
- Electives - 2 credits
*Bible must be taken each year a student is enrolled at TCA.
Students transferring into TCA are not required to have Bible credits for those semesters they were not enrolled in TCA.
Students wishing to graduate with the Advanced Achievement Degree must earn an additional credit of foreign language and only 1 elective credit. These students must document at least 80 hours of community ministry and must successfully complete (pass) at least one AP course (including taking the AP exam).
Community Ministry Program
All students in grades 9-12 must document a minimum 10 hours of service to people per year. 15 hours are required of NHS, NJHS, and Student Council members with 80 hours being required of students desiring the Advanced Achievement Degree upon graduation. Since 2001, TCA high school students have documented over 26,000 hours of volunteer service in Jesus' name to needy individuals in our community and around the world!
Secondary Clubs and Organizations
- High School Student Council (9th - 12th grades)
- Middle School Student Council (6th and 8th grades)
- National Honor Society (10th - 12th grades)
- National Junior Honor Society (7th - 9th grades)
- High School Praise Team 9th - 12th grades)
- Yearbook Staff (9th - 12th grades)
- Secondary Core Group Program (6th - 12th grades)