Turkey in the Ground Schedule, Thursday, November 15
- 3:00 - 4:30: Deliver chili to the Barber Gym. If your chili is being judged, is MUST arrive already warmed BY 4:30. Late entries will not be judged.
- 5:30: Chili Supper Opens, Fire is going next to Eagle Gym and the fun activities will open in Eagle Gym.
- 6:45: Chili Cook-Off Awards announced
- 7:30: Silent Auction Ends
- 7:45: Dirty Dozen Turkey Wrapping Demonstration in the Secondary Cafeteria Kitchen
- 8:30 - 9:00: Dirty Dozen delivered to and buried in the fire
Schedule for the Thanksgiving Feast, Friday, November 16
- 10:45 PK & K
- 10:55 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- 11:05 4th & 5th
- 11:15 Middle School
- 11:30 High School
Older students may be dismissed at the same time as younger siblings to eat with their family. Once dismissed from class, parents are responsible for their students.
Happy Turkey in the Ground!