Pre-Calculus Summer Review
Pre-Calculus – Summer Review
Precalculus is a critical thinking course. The following Algebra II concepts should be mastered prior to the beginning of Precalculus.
- Simplifying complex fractions
- Simplifying rational expressions and working with rational and negative exponents
- Function operations, compositions, and inverses
- Solving equations
- Equations with rational exponents
- Basic log and exponential equations
- Rational equations
- Writing and graphing equations of lines
- Characteristics of graphs
- Domain and range
- Max and min
- Writing equation from a graph
- Vertical and horizontal transformations of functions
- Parent functions
A test over these concepts will take place during the first week of school.
Bring this completed review packet to the first class meeting (all work must be shown). It will count as a homework grade. I am not available for tutoring during the summer. I look forward to meeting you in August!