10th Grade Summer Reading List
Bible - Mere Christianity - C. S. Lewis
- Students WILL NOT need to do a paper or project related to their Bible summer reading.
- However, they will need to do the following:
- Finish the book before the first day of class and keep a reading log documenting their progress through the book.
- The students do not need to do anything other than record the date and time of each section they read.
- The reading log will need to be signed by a parent.
- Also, students will need to be prepared to discuss the book in class.
- Student participation in class discussions and related assignments (quizzes, journals, etc.) will be used to show student mastery of the summer reading material.
Welcome to your sophomore year! Please find your class and follow the appropriate instructions in order to complete your summer reading. I am looking forward to a successful year; please complete your summer reading in its entirety in order to begin your school year well. Anticipate a test within the first week of school. See you in August!
English II - Great Expectations (Charles Dickens)
- Through your TCA school email, join the Summer Reading:10th Google Classroom using the following code: k2bpi57
- Read Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Make a personal copy in Google Docs of the Summer Reading Questions document posted on the Classroom.
- Complete the Summer Reading Questions document as you read Great Expectations. Save the answers and submit an electronic copy through the Classroom.
- If you have a question, please email Mrs. Creacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.